Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Garlic Roasted Cabbage Wedges”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jilian” : This was so good! I never thought of doing cabbage on the grill. It tasted like Haluski with out the noodles!
- “angela” : My grandmother taught me this years ago. For a spicier version, season with cayenne pepper. I wrap individual wedges in foil. The moisture content cooks the cabbage. If you aren’t up to lighting the grill, this works very well in a 450 degree oven…tightly covered heavy pan-no foil.
- “kansa” : I have made this dish several times both as is and now with some minor modifications. It’s the absolute best way to make cabbage! I use about 1-2 cloves minced garlic and instead of seasoning salt, I use kosher salt (to taste). Instead of a metal baking dish, I double wrap the wedges in aluminum foil, and cook on the grill for 30 minutes.
- “jarrie” : What a great way to eat cabbage! I love what the grilling does to the flavor of the cabbage. In order to cut some calories and fat, I use I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter instead of real butter.
- “maria” : Came out great! I made mine into individual packets for easy serving. Go heavy on the salt, and easy on the pepper though. Cabbage needs a good bit of salt, but a lot of black pepper is not so tasty on it. Thanks for the recipe!
- “alicia” : I had grilled cabbage at a b-b-q and I looked everywhere for the recipe – – the best!!! Easy..easy…EASY!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :