Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Garlic Steak with Garlic”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jilian” : If you love garlic, then you’ll absolutely adore this recipe! I marinated the steaks overnight and while there’s nothing quite like a grilled steak the combination of the balsamic vinegar along with the oil-roasted garlic put this classic over the top! This definitely did put a smile on my face as well as my husband’s. Thanks for yet another fabulous recipe
- “tara” : I made this tonight and it was awesome! Chef John hit another home run with this recipe. I only marinated the steaks for 6 hours and cooked them to med-rare. I served them with “Herb’s Popular Baked Beans” (a recipe that I had submitted to this site). Try the “Herb’s Popular Baked Beans” recipe. I guarantee you that won’t be disappointed.
- “anna” : Garlic Lover? You will love this! I used the leftover garlic olive oil for grilled potatoes, some garlic bread, grilled romaine salad and grilled asparagus. It was a garlic lovers dream! Enjoy!
- “kathy” : Excellent, I used precleaned garlic cloves after 45 min on low mine were still not soft so put all in a metal casserole dish covered w/foil and put in 350 oven w/the sweet potatoes. For marinade covered steaks lightly both sides w/ worchestershire, then some garlic marinade and sprinkled w/Montreal seasoning. Put all in a Pyrex dish, covered and turned a couple times for 2 hours. Grilled to perfection and the soft sweet garlic spread over the top was mouth watering. Will make a nice steak sandwich today!!
- “sami” : Fantastic! Marinating overnight is perfect. I used a touch more salt and pepper. Pairs great with grilled halved onions and cherry tomatoes in same marinade!
- “joann” : I followed this recipe exactly as written…I marinated overnight, about 10 hours. Cooked this for my ‘picky steak eater’ hubby & he raved about how delicious it was…I never cook steaks because he is so picky about them. He had no complaints about this one, so this one is a keeper. I’m so happy I found this recipe so I can now cook steaks at home!! It’s delicious & Thank you! 🙂
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :