Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grandma’s Clover Leaf Rolls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alice” : use veg oil on hands when rolling the balls, the rolls will brown even, and will stay soft when cooled, if any is leftover. great recipe
- “ashley” : Brownie, these were excellent. Very similar to my Grandma’s rolls – the ones she’d make without a recipe she made them so often 🙂 The only change I made was to use buttermilk instead of the milk. It added the nice tang. I also used half butter, half shortening (butter flavored Crisco) and they turned out lovely with a nice crumb, tender and soft. Also, I left my dough very sticky.. a bit less flour, so reserve that last 1/3 cup to add a couple tablespoons at a time at the end of the mixing cycle in my Kitchenaid and gave it a 5 minute knead. It helps to lighten them a bit. I didn’t make them cloverleaf style, but rather made 12 rolls in a 13×9 pan. Brushed them with a bit of melted butter after baking and yikes.. they were gone in a flash! Thank you for sharing – this is definitely a keeper.
- “charlotte” : I have never made dinner rolls before so I found this one to start with. I have made these about 5 times now and they are so good! Just a tip, i grease the bowl with a cooking spray and then once the dough is in the bowl, i spray the dough with the spray too- then I am not trying to turn it over. The dough will rise bigger if put in an especially warm place in the kitchen- I use the stove top on one of the rings near the one used for heating the milk. Great recipe!
- “brian” : brownie, these rolls were excellent. I used the recipe just as you gave it. The family loved them and tells me I need to make them again.
- “tarci” : My fiance and I made these together for our family Thanksgiving dinner and went by the recipe except we doubled it making two pans full . They turned out perfectly . I will use this recipe again for sure 🙂
- “ema” : Made these in the bread machine twice now and I can’t stop eating them! They are wonderful! Thank you for a great recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :