Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek Garlic-Lemon Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susie” : This dish is so flavorful! And the garlic and lemon compliment each other perfectly without over powering one another. I did use only olive oil instead of vegetable oil & olive oil but other than that I didn’t change a thing. I stirred every 30 minutes and added a half cup of additional water twice in the first hour. The potatoes browned perfectly. This one is a keeper, thanks for sharing it.
- “clara” : These potatoes are awesome! They are better than ones served in a Greek restaurant. The only thing I substituted was extra virgin olive oil for the vegetable oil. I also didn’t have any fresh parsley, so I just added a little dried parsley. You have to try this recipe. Thanks for submitting.
- “jenny” : Thanks for a fabulous recipe. Made nearly as directed except didn’t peel the red potatoes, must have cut smaller chunks of potatoes as mine were done in much less time, tripled the garlic, and used all olive oil. Everyone had seconds–even my “picky” niece who then took leftover potatoes for lunch the next day. Believe me there is no more resounding endorsement than that. The picture looked like it had feta sprinkled on top, but the recipe did not include. I’ll try that next time as I think that would be really good. I will also use even more garlic next time. And next time will be both soon and often.
- “emily” : Too good! And, yeah, just olive oil instead of the oil mix. Might want to try Oregano/thyme mix instead of just thyme. Honestly, next time I get served those dried up potato chunk ideas at one of our trendoid “Greek” restaurants… I may have a glass of free Ouzo coming!
- “collen” : I made this low fat and it was still DELICIOUS and as good as our local Greek Restaurant. Since I used 5 lbs of potatoes, I used 3 Tbs of olive oil only. I used 4+c of water, 6 cloves of garlic and kept the seasonings the same as listed. I threw in an onion. Later it is good by adding steamed frozen mixed peppers and/or green beans or any vegetable.
- “annie” : OMG I love these potatoes! I too used all olive oil and I used dried parsley because that’s what I had on hand and just eyeballed the amount of dried parsley I used. I only needed to cook my potatoes for 1 hour and they were done. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :