Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Greek Yogurt Lemon Zucchini Bread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “trisha” : We loved this recipe. I made a few changes, because I wanted to make it super guilt free. Used whole wheat flour in place of white, instead of the oil and white sugar, I used 1/4 cup honey (gave it a wonderful, homey smell and taste), 1/4 brown sugar (a little less…I don’t like it too sweet) and added chopped pecans. I have also tried adding 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot, which also turned out great. Fool-proof, delicious and easy to make substitutions. I love it! Thank you for sharing!
- “rebecca” : This is a great recipe, I have added lemon zest to my zucchini bread for years. The only changes I did make was to substitute the oil with applesauce and add a quarter cup of chopped walnuts. Still very delicious, moist and much less fattening!! Thanks
- “leslie” : I loved this! I made it as muffins, some mini (cooked 10-12 minutes) and some regular sized (cooked 20-22 minutes) In some of them I added pecans and craisins, some I used glaze on and some not, and added 3/4 cup grated carrot to the recipe once when I made it, substituted 1/2 oil and 1/2 applesauce once….good any way you make it!
- “lisa” : This bread turned out soo good!! It’s one of the best I’ve had, but I did put a little more zucchini in the second batch, and it has a much better flavor!!!!!
- “patricia” : AWESOME! What a great idea adding lemon zest. My hubby and I agree that this is the best zucchini bread we’ve ever had. I added a little vanilla and chopped walnuts to the batter, then made a lemon glaze to pour over the bread as soon as it came out of the oven. Out of this world!
- “naela” : I love this recipe. I added shredded carrot and also 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper to make the bread subtly spicy. Also substituted applesauce and whole wheat flour. This got rave reviews at a party I brought it to, thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :