Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Green Bean and Mushroom Medley”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lisa” : This dish really melted in my mouth. My substitutions: a dash of olive oil instead of the butter, 1 lb. each of mushrooms and green beans
- “loisiana” : My husband would give this recipe 10 stars if he could. He requested this two days in a row. I too enjoyed this very much, though my two girls…well you know how kids and veggies can be!
- “micke” : Too much salt. Used seasoned salt, substituted garlic powder and left out the regular salt. Also sprinkled on 2 tbsp parmesan cheese just before serving and everyone loved them
- “leslie” : This recipe has fabulous flavor! And so easy to make. My husband just loved this one. I will make this over and over. I used garlic instead of garlic salt, and will cut down on the plain salt next time, however.
- “samantha” : A few will say that by changing a recipe to taste, you are no longer reviewing that recipe. I say, without this recipe, I’d never have found the BEST green bean recipe of my life.
- “helen” : I love this veggie dish and so does my husband who despises vegetables!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :