Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breasts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jillian” : Very tasty and just as the sumbitter states this is easy and light with exceptional flavor! Lemon and rosemary pair well together and this was no exception. I pounded the chicken down thin and poked it with a fork. I put everything into a ziploc bag and let it marinate for about 6 hours turning it a few times during marinating. Wow – not only was this simple but very tender and bursting with fresh flavor! Thanks for a great recipe
- “kitty” : This recipe is a definite keeper. It was the best bbq chicken breasts I’ve ever done! The only thing I changed was using dried rosemary and I butterfly cut the breasts. Will make again and again. UPDATE: Made this again, and still loved the flavour. Forgot to reserve some of the marinade for basting, but still came out juicy and flavourful.
- “enrique” : My husband is a picky eater. He claims he does’t like spices all that much. Well I made this and he loved it. I pretty much stuck to the recipe as it is but instead of grilling I cooked the chicken in the oven at 400 fro 25 minutes.
- “ellie” : We loved the blend of rosemary and lemon and garlic for this chicken.. The best part for me was the mustard which I wouldn’t have come up with on my own.. Nice juicy chicken breasts on the grill were the result and we paired them with a greek salad…. Excellent! Thanks
- “deborah” : This is a great recipe: quick, easy and tasty. I cut the chicken breasts into medallions, gently pounded them to a uniformed thickness, and then lightly brined them before adding the marinade. Because I brined them, I didn’t add any salt to the marinade. These were juicy with great flavor and took only minutes to grill.
- “linda” : This recipe makes a fantastic tasting grilled chicken. I cubed my chicken and grilled them kabob style and served over a wild rice blend. I cut back the garlic and used only 4 cloves because 8 would have been too much for DH. If I was making it for me I would have used what was called for. We both love rosemary and I used twice the amount called for. Love what the Dijon mustard does for the marinade. Delicious! Thanks for sharing! It’s our new favorite recipe for chicken on the grill and the leftovers are great cold the next day.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :