Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ham and Bean Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shaina” : Turned out great. The cooking instructions were a big help for those of us who don’t cook at this level often.Most of the ingredients were items most of us already have in the kitchen. I substituted turkey broth and turkey leftovers for this soup and it turned out just fine.
- “christina” : This soup is fabulous! I didn’t put lime juice in, simply My husband was raving about it! He had two big bowls. Oh, I also ended up putting more corn in, too, because I like a soup with lots of girth. Lol It’s really super good!
- “carol” : Wow! This soup is incredibly delicious! Will definitely become something I will make weekly.
- “susan” : I’ve made this twice and this recipe will be a staple in my house from now on. This soup is incredible. The lime, cumin, and cilantro make this soup. I could eat it every day. Thanks for posting.
- “lisa” : Made this tonight! So good. We didnt have Jalapenos and it still turned out great! Going to make a big batch and freeze some.
- “garza” : This is the perfect recipe! I have been making it about 10 years and this one is the best I every tried!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :