Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sandy” : We loved this recipe, thanks! I used French Onion soup instead of the beef broth, and would highly recommend using ground Angus for the beef. The flavor is wonderful, thanks!
- “marisa” : We just loved this! I did double the gravy and used a can of onion soup, mmmm mmmm good! I used rice but next time I make this I will make it with mashed potatoes, this is the best gravy! hum!
- “denise” : This is one of the best recipes I’ve made off this site! It was so good that really no changes were needed to make it family pleasing. The meat was perfectly seasoned and tender
- “shawna” : This was delicious! I made it exactly as written except that I used chopped shallots in place of the onion powder and chopped fresh garlic instead the garlic powder. I also quadrupled the gravy (because it’s as good as everyone says!)
- “kendra” : Great Recipe. I used lean ground beef and used Italian Bread crumbs and they came out wonderful.
- “naela” : This was delicious. I added mushrooms and I used a little worcestshire in the gravy since I did not have Sherry. My kids and my picky husband loved it! We will make this again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :