Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “molly” : Deeeelicious! We love this style of sandwich, and this one did not disappoint! We really liked how with this recipe, you put two-thirds the butter-onion mixture in the sandwich rather than all of the mixture on the top. To mince the onion, I just put it in my small chopper and let it do the work. The oven times were spot on for me. Fifteen minutes covered and 7 minutes uncovered. Thanks whizgee, for sharing your version of this popular sandwich. It is a keeper.
- “gina” : I have made this several times with the exception, I use dried minced onions and omit the poppy seeds. Also, I make ahead of time (at least 3 hours) and refrigerate. This allows the bread to absorb the butter which creates a caramelized bottom bun!!! Always a big hit!!!
- “tina” : I followed the recipe for the most part, but did not use onions or poppy seeds, and made just 4 sandwiches. I used black forest ham and substituted Swiss for Havarti cheese. My husband LOVED this recipe, and described it as “restaurant-quality”. This recipe would be easy to make for a larger group, and would be excellent for tailgating or potlucks. This one is a definite winner – thank you!
- “takara” : Have made these soooo many times its ridiculous! It’s an addiction I have created amongst family and friends. The only thing I do differently is use way less butter and used dried chopped onion and what really makes it is…..I use a peach or peach-mango preserve on the bottom bun for a sauce and once you heat it OMG….magical party in your mouth lol
- “laura” : Made it for lunch today. I have a house filled with picky eaters and everyone ate at least one or more. 🙂 Did make a few substitutions based on what we had on hand. I used 1/2 tsp celery seed instead of poppy seeds, and onion powder rather than real onion. Also, turkey and provolone rather than ham and swiss. Okay, so I changed a lot since I didn’t want to run to the store, but the recipe still turned out great!
- “nicole” : I really enjoyed the flavor these sliders offered. It was quick and easy for me to make. Changes I made/will make next time. I added mayo to the bottom layer of bread, will put meat down before adding 2/3 of the butter mixture, I found by putting it directly on the bread it came out a bit soggy for my liking, and lastly I will reduce the amount of butter by just a tad. Other than that fantastic recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :