Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hawaiian Wedding Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “candy” : This looks soooo good. Next time I have a family get-together, this WILL be dessert. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- “michelle” : Oh, how I wish I had a piece of this right now! Pineapple, coconut, whipping cream, cream cheese ~ just has to be fantastic. I’m over from Debbiedoo’s and a new follower.
- “shasta” : That looks delicious! I love coconut and the toasted coconut on top….heavenly. I’d love it if you would consider sharing your cake with us at our aur Party
- “tamara” : I just made a carrot cake last night for a dinner party – wish I’d seen this recipe instead – it’s the same but so different – love the coconut and pineapple, something I add to my carrot cake all the time.
- “nora” : I seriously got goosebumps when I saw the photo of this cake… yes I am a cake addict …. lol I can’ t wait to try this..
- “stacy” : So going to make this for my husband for Father’s Day! He loves coconut and pineapple!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :