Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Healthy Turmeric Chicken Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “danna” : This was an good recipe. I’m not sure if it called for canned sweet potato but I used fresh. After it was cubed, I softened them a bit so they would be thoroughly cooked. I prepared the eggplant before cooking by putting the cut chunks between salted paper towels to drain the fluid while the chicken cooked. I also added a teaspoon of Italian spice mix, garlic powder, smoked paprika and salt and pepper to taste to the chicken before I cooked it. After I added the eggplant, I added 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, cinnamon, graham marsala. I served it as is with some pita bread. I will definitely put this on my keeper list. Very tasty and easy.
- “levy” : Made this recipe for the first time and it incredibly flavorable! I read the reviews and took the suggestion of adding 1/4 teaspoon of cumin, cinnamon, graham marsala. I also added dried apricots, cut into small pieces which added a touch of sweetness. Also I kept adding broth as it gets absorbed the more you cook it. Delicious- will definitely make it again!!
- “susie” : This is so, so, so, good. Even the people in my house who don’t like sweet potatoes, liked this. It’s so easy to throw together, it’s a perfect work night meal. Leftovers heat up beautifully the next day. I would suggest using a bit more broth than written as it incorporates quickly and you’ll want that liquid later, especially if you serve it over rice or couscous (I served it over cauliflower couscous). Thank you for the recipe.
- “elain” : It was really good. Everyone in the family said so including me the one who made it. Great recipe. I changed nothing. Wonderful recipe.
- “nancy” : This recipe was very good and so easy to make. My only recommendations would be to make sure the sweet potatoes are cubed evenly–makes it easier to get them softened and cooked. My husband cubed them larger than I wanted and it took a bit longer to cook. Overall, made recipe as written and it was delicious! Served along with saffron rice I made in my rice cooker.
- “naela” : Very good! My husband is a very picky eater and really enjoyed it. I did feel like it needed a little salt. I served it with naan. It was a filling and healthy meal!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :