Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Homemade Egg Noodles”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “katie” : These noodles look so delicious and your instructions make it sound like even I might be able to make them.
- “erinne” : My family will leave them out to dry completely – however ours are a bit thinner. But tossing them in flour and storing in freezer bag in the freezer is better than fridge. Since they’re still soft in the fridge they seem to absorb more of the flour and will stick together.
- “joyce” : This is almost how I make mine My recipe comes from my mom.Its a family recipe I use 3 eggs adding 1 tablespoon of milk per egg or 3 tablespoon any kind Of milk will do. And continue just like you do yours
- “gloria” : I grew up with home made egg noodles. I remember them being rolled out paper thin to dry. It took up our whole kitchen table. Then Mom rolled them up and cut them about 1/4″ thick. I got the pleasure of unrolling them and dropping them in the hot chicken and broth while standing on a chair. Such wonderful memories. My son’s 34 and he has never had home-made. I feel so guilty now. But he will very soon. Thank you for bringing back memories.
- “karly” : Oh, this recipe reminds me of my grandma. These just look so fabulous!
- “amy” : I’m always trying out new things and sometimes my boyfriend reminds me that the classics are the ones he craves the most. I cannot wait to incorporate your family’s egg noodle recipe into our collection and make it a family classic in our house too ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :