Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “HOMEMADE GARLIC NAAN”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “junkie” : Rather than frying it I baked it at high heat on a pizza stone. Cooked at 400 degrees for 12 minutes. browned nicely. Flavor was perfect. Used it for appetizer base.
- “ruby” : Delicious and chewy! Although high heat is too hot for making this on a cast iron. My first few ended up burnt due to the instructions to heat my pan as hot as possible. Medium high is perfect for some slight charring. Also I used just regular flour and rolled some chopped garlic in with the cilantro to add even more texture and it turned out very yummy! Thank you
- “angie” : The second piece I cooked turned out good. High seems like it was too hot on an electric coil stove. I ended up with charred spots that are similar to the ones pictured when I turned the burner down to medium. I think that 1/2 recipe of the garlic butter is the right amount for the bread in this recipe.
- “liza” : made this today alongside your creamy cashew chicken curry.i have never eaten naan bread so I have nothing to compare to but I think it was awesome.i made as written.dough was very easy to work with.will make again and use as mini pizza crusts
- “katherine” : I used a cast iron skillet, it worked very well for the bread. My first time trying making naan. This was easy to follow and very happy with the results. I will be enjoying it with my experimental Indian vegetable stew. I ususally make chicken tikka masala, but thought I would try something different. Thank you for sharing.
- “barbie” : oh yeah!!!!! served this with a home made chicken tikka masala and it disappeared in no time!!!! I was sorry I didn’t make two batches. Very easy to pull off! Helps if you have a large cast iron skillet that will get SMOKING HOT.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :