Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Hot Jezebel Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : I’m a southerner living in the north where no one has ever had this. I served it at a party recently and it was a big hit with my unenlightened Yankee friends. I might add a little more horseradish to taste next time, although it was absolutely delicious as the recipe is written.
- “linda” : Instead of black pepper, try using 1/4 teaspoon (or to taste) of red pepper flakes. It adds more kick and satisfies the need for a more desirable look. Encourage people to try to first bite and then relax…it’s gone!
- “brenda” : Loved it!!!! For those of you who enjoy more a little extra kick in the spice department. I substituted 1 Tablespoon of Chinese Mustard for one of the Tablespoons of Dijon. Everyone loved it!!!!
- “lisa” : Everyone at my party looooooved this recipe. I was concerned about the horseradish thinking alot of people don’t like it but I was pleasantly surprised! I bought Peach Preserves by mistake but it was still very good. I am making it again tonight but will use Apricot this time. I have been asked for this recipe by alot of my friends! Thanks
- “laura” : Very unusal. Great with crispy toast, or crakers.Spicy, Sweet and hot. I have fixed it many times now and always get asked for the recipe. Thanks!
- “elizabeth” : Very good and got lots of great reviews on a weekend retreat. I’ve made it several times with terrific success.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :