Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Instant Pot Mexican Rice”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jennifer” : I’ve made this recipe at least 10-15 times since May with success! Truly delicious go to for us. My husband even says it is one of the best Mex. Rice I’ve ever made and I agree…full of more flavor than I expected using the Instant Pot (IP)! I’ve subbed taco seasoning when out of cumin and have made this exactly as written too. Here are some tips for some who might be new to the IP as I was. #1 Rinse your rice. #2 Do not stir in the tomato sauce—recipe doesn’t say to do so, but you might be tempted out of habit. When I stirred, IP did not come to pressure and some rice was uncooked. I fired up pot for 3 additional minutes, but ended up with a very thin burned layer of rice on bottom of pot. No big deal, just remove the pot and cover it with foil. Cooked rice will lift off fine and some like the crisp part anyway. Barely any rice wasted from my own newbie error. You’ll just have to soak the pot a little to wash out what’s left…easy peasy. #3 Do not try to do natural release because you’re busy with other dishes. Texture change noted…still good though. #4 Chunky/Thick salsas do not seem to work as a sub. #5 If rice done and you think too much moisture, just leave it on keep warm and excess moisture will be absorbed by rice or evaporate lending to perfect fluffy and delicious Mexican Rice. End of story, make exactly as recipe instructs and you won’t be disappointed! Yum! Thanks again
- “randy” : This is the best Mexican rice recipe I’ve tried so far…outstanding! I should note, however, that I didn’t have the chicken stock on hand. Instead, I replaced the 1 1/2 Cups of chicken broth with 2 Teaspoons of “Better Than Bouillon” dissolved into 1 1/2 Cups warm water. Also added 1 whole diced Serrano pepper. This is my go to Mexican rice recipe from here on out. The ingredient proportions and cook time were spot on, and I did NOT experience any burn issues whatsoever. To clarify one thing, I waited exactly 5 minutes AFTER engaging the pressure release mechanism before opening the lid…flawless rice. Seriously. Release the pressure immediately after the 7 minute cook time, and then wait the 5 minutes.
- “sina” : This was perfect! The kids raved about this and asked for seconds. I did double it so we would have leftovers. It’s a really mild flavor which is appealing since it didn’t overpower what I served it with.
- “julia” : Awesome recipe – simple – and the whole family loved it. I didn’t have avocado oil, so I used my standard no flavor coconut oil. The only other change I made was doubling the recipe.
- “leslie” : Made this recipe minus they cayenne pepper and it turned out great! Follow the instructions and you will be just fine. I had not made rice other than one time and I made this for a baby shower, got lots of compliments. It’s a keeper!
- “carol” : Doubled the recipe and used salsa for the tomato sauce. Everyone ate it up. I doubled the recipe for 6 people .
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :