Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Instant Pot Roasted Brussels Sprouts”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : Just learning my instant pot. After reading all the reviews, I only cleaned my brussel sprouts and “scored” the stems to allow stem in. Followed directs exactly with my lowest setting to pressure cook at 5 minutes. Did the quick release and veggies were perfect.
- “anita” : Very delicious. Will make again. Did not have vegetable broth so I used low sodium chicken broth and I use 1/2 teaspoon of salt instead of 1 teaspoon. Used frozen Brussel spourts instead of fresh. Good recipe my family will have this again.
- “helen” : Me exactly as written and it was a hit, even with my anti Brussels sprouts husband! I think I will follow the advise of other reviews and add garlic powder and turkey bacon.
- “kristy” : Yum! Do not change a thing! Don’t forget to core your fresh Brussel’s sprouts. I added 2 slices of turnkey bacon. Will make this again and again.
- “dona” : I made this last night. When I did the saute part, I added a sprig of rosemary and one of thyme. After the sprouts browned I pressure cooked them for 4 minutes. They were amazing. Just like roasted in much less time. Will definitely make again, as my husband loves brussels sprouts.
- “liticia” : This turned out amazing! They were perfectly cooked to the way we like them
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :