Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Instant Pot Spaghetti Chicken Florentine”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : Made this the other day for dinner. I used light thickened cream instead of half and half.
I’m usually the person that cant finish creamy meals but this was so good that I ended up wanting more.
The leftovers were eaten for lunch the day after and still tasted amazing!
- “neisha” : I made this for me and my boyfriend. Of course it didnt look like the picture but it was good. I added additional seasoning at the end.
- “alyssa” : Made this tonight and it was delicious!! I added extra broth and half and half as I like plenty of sauce. I didn’t add the chicken back in until it was almost done. My children are so picky and they loved it!! Thanks so much!
- “michelle” : This was absolutely delicious!! I omitted the salt though and it was perfect.
- “angie” : This was excellent! At the end-I put in a third to half of a cooked rotisserie chicken cut up and it was even easier than starting with cooking chicken. I also did 1 cup chicken broth and one cup portebello mushroom creamy soup and it was really great!
- “cheryl” : Oh my gosh- made this tonight-super yummy and easy! Hubby absolutely loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :