Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Jamie’s Cranberry Spinach Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jena” : Wow, fantastic! I used Craisins and only 1/4 cup sugar. I also used light olive oil instead of vegetable and toasted the sesame seeds and almonds in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes to cut out the butter. Added gorganzola cheese and it was gobbled up at a potluck – they pratically licked the bowl! Thanks for the great recipe.
- “mary” : Great recipe – very festive and quite tasty. Even non-salad eaters liked this one. I stuck to the recipe and was very happy with it.
- “anna” : I have made this about 4 times. Each and every time, someone asks for the recipe. This is a delicious and especially pretty at Christmas time with the green leafy spinach and red dried cranberries.
- “allison” : Fantastic! The only changes I made is I cut the sugar down to 1/4 cup, and the oil to 1/4 cup as well. I will be making this alot!
- “lorna” : Absolutely delicious! I cut the sugar down to one tablespoon, and it was fine! I found the almonds to be too greasy, so the second time I made it I toasted them in a dry pan, and they tasted much better.
- “megan” : I made this for a BBQ on an extremely hot day-very refreshing with a unique taste!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :