Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Kentucky Butter Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “elodie” : This looks like the best bundt cake EVER! So moist with the addition of that glaze, I’d take a slice for breakfast right now!
- “edna” : you can make butter milk with your regular milk and add lemon juice to
it give it a few minutes to curdle and wha la
- “deborah” : Or, you can buy dry buttermilk-I think I got mine at WM. Comes in a round container similar to cocoa.
- “mary” : U can make your own buttermilk. Rey easily. Take a cup of milk add a teaspoon of lemon or vinegar to it wait a couple minutes wa-la u have buttermilk. I do it this way all the time now. I use lemon over the vinegar but I know u can do it both ways.
- “sue” : This recipe was a winner in the Pillsbury Bake-Off at least 35 years ago. I used to make it constantly but have forgotten about it. Thanks for posting it. It’s a WONDERFUL cake.
- “pamela” : OMG! I never thought of using sugar instead of flour. Do you use granulated sugar or powder sugar?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :