Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Keto Big Mac Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “michele” : This Big Mac salad was delicious! I have never had a salad with pickles in it but lt’s good! Using grass-fed ground beef always helps flavor and the dressing is really tasty. I ate the whole salad myself ( over a couple of days). It was really easy to make and I’ll be using the dressing for other salads. Thanks
- “samantha” :This was better than expected! Who doesn’t love a good greasy burger every now and then? With this recipe you will get the burger without the sacrifice! Highly recommend and will definitely be making this one again.
- “julie” :This salad is absolutely wonderful, Maya! I typically run chilly, so cold foods are not a favorite of mine; also, I’m not much of a salad lover. Consequently, I was amazed at how much I loved this recipe! Hubby and I devoured it the first time I made this and within the week I was already making the dressing to have on hand for use in a few days. The recipe is simple (I loved that!), few ingredients (and common ingredients, at that–very good), but soooo delicious!!! thank you so much for this recipe … I can’t wait to make it for our next church’s next potluck!
- “denise” :I have been making this every so often for about 2 years. I only just got smoked paprika because I could never justify getting it for just a single recipe. It totally changes the dressing, in a good way. It reminds me a little more of 5 Guys sauce now. I like the smoked better but regular paprika for color was also nice.
- “alice” :Wow! So delicious. I cut up an actual hamburger patty since it was hamburger night and it was fabulous. I omitted the tomato and added grilled onion, just personal preference. Can’t wait to make this again.
- “megan” : This was fabulous!! I’ll make it again and it will be even better next time because I made a few mistakes! Warning to those substituting w/*liquid* monk fruit.. I only added a 1/2 tsp to start, but holy cow, that made my dressing SO sweet, it was almost sickly sweet! I should have just tossed it and started again, but I added vinegar and more paprika. Even it out, and it came out okay. I would steer clear of the liquid version, even 1/4 tsp would be too sweet (it’s good for cocktails and coffee at least!).. Also, I think prepared yellow mustard is KEY here. I assumed I had some, and for some crazy reason didn’t… So I used dried mustard instead… nope, not the same, guys… Despite my mistakes, I still tossed it up and I’m lovin’ it ;)! I will make it again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :