Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “veronica” :I loved this! I tossed my chicken fillets in crispy shake n bake before I added the toppings to simulate a breaded jalapeño popper, and sprinkled some of the extra shake n bake on top of the cheese when I added the bacon. Definitely cooking again!! Thank you!
- “angela” :I just made this recipe. I bought already really thin chicken breasts flattened and seasoned. I used garlic salt instead of powder. I covered it up and cooked for 45 minutes, then put the bacon on. It was fabulous served with baby potatoes and sweet carrots. I had a little bit of juice, but I poured it off when it came out of the oven. We have a winner winner chicken dinner.
- “gayle” :This is so delicious! I think the chicken breasts I used were extra large, so I had to bake it for about an hour. Thinking about making taco soup with the leftovers.
- “katie” : Just made this tonight. I used air chilled chicken breasts (to try and avoid it being runny after reading comments). I cut them up into 2-3” pieces and seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic salt, onion powder and a little bit of red pepper flakes. Chopped up the jalapeños and spread over the cream cheese. Topped with lots of cheddar. Cooked for about 40 min then topped with bacon and a little extra cheddar cheese, put back in for 5 more min.
The chicken turned out perfect, so tender, easy to cut with a fork. The flavor was amazing but it was still very runny. Has anyone figured out a way to prevent that? My husband loved the flavor but made a comment about it being runny.
If anyone has figured out the trick to make this less runny, please let me know! Other than that, we loved it!
- “margaret” : I’ve made this recipe more than 8 times. My family loves it. I usually chop the jalapenos up and mix in with the cream cheese, then the regular cheese topped with the bacon and the rest of the jalapenos sliced. It is so easy. We usually it asparagus or fresh green beans with it.
- “jiannie” : This was absolutely delicious. I pounded my chicken breast down but, I think next time i will cut them in half so they are thinner. My husband and I loved it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :