Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lamb Tagine”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tanya” : Looks delicious! I plan to make this dish tomorrow for my Moroccan partner’s birthday. Are you using fresh or dried apricots ?
- “lisa” : This looks Amazing! But I just do not like Lamb. Can another meat be substituted?
- “maia” : I plan to make this tomorrow to try out my new clay tagine. QQ: 1 lb of meat for 6 servings seems very small…2.5 oz per person. Just confirming 1 lb is for 4-6 servings? I am in San Francisco and we have fresh apricots now so I thought I’d try that. Thanks!
- “anna” : This looks delicious. I have 8 people at home for dinner and would love to prepare it.
I don’t have a raging, just have a big Le Creusset casserole, which I can use it in the oven or the stove. What would you recommend?
- “kim” : I just came across this recipe and it looks so delicious! Do you think this recipe could work in a slow cooker?
- “Kevin” : Your tagine is just beautiful. And this stew sounds so amazing. Love the sweet and savory combination of spices. I bet your kitchen smelled wonderful while this was cooking!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :