Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lighter Mexican Meatloaf”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rani” : Shock! With all that flavor my husband said he didn’t miss the beef! I personally did BUT I forgot to put in the egg whites – which would probably make a significant difference. Also use the size pan suggested! It works better that way (moisture needs to evaporate – we used one tall and two small flat pans). — Oh we used Taco Seasoning I from this site. It smelled delish even before mixing it into anything let alone after putting the meatloaf in the oven! — Love the lighter fare: I served this with a ‘no-point’ cabbage soup with a Mexican flair – sorry not from this site. Also served with some tortilla chips since I didn’t have time to cook brown rice let alone lace it with cumin minced-pickled jalapenos and lime juice. Next time I will remember the egg whites & I’ll serve it with the cumin-rice. Might put optional toppings on the table such as FF sour cream more jalapenos diced avocado sliced green onions etc. – depending on how much time we have). — last note: I put this into three different casseroles (two small one larger) – The loaf in the larger one was topped with crushed tomatoes since I didn’t have all of the enchilada sauce called for. That larger loaf was way too moist. BUT MY SON WHO HATES MEATLOAF LOVED IT AS A DIP….. Could be made in a skillet if one wanted to use it as a dip. Very flavorful. What’s more I didn’t miss the beef then either (but then there were chips – it might be good in soft-shell tortillas though)!
- “becky” : Was very good. It did fall apart like some others had said. Which I didnt mind. My boyfriend put it in a tortilla and liked it like that.
- “jennifer” : i made this meatloaf with just turkey meat and hot green enchilada sauce and all I can say is OMG! My daughter ate it 3 nites in a row. PHENNOMINAL!
- “sandra” : This was sooooo good I did make alot of additions to this recipe though. I used the entire egg also cut the recipe in 1/2 bc I only had1 lb of turkey. added cheese put in 1/2 of the green ench sauce in the mix and topped the rest
- “hellen” : Wonderful recipe!!! I did not change the recipe but I used better ingredients. I used Cuban style black beans from Trader Joe’s. I used frozen fire roasted corn also from TJs
- “kim” : 1 lb turkey 1/2 lb beef 1/2 lb sausage = Yum! I omitted the green chiles used 2 whole eggs only 1/4c of bread crumbs and sauced the top at beginning of baking only put rest of sauce on table. It had plenty of flavor and moisture.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :