Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lobster Colorado”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “naples” : Let’s see…the best darned filet mignon and lobster tail money can buy, bacon and butter. Assuming you cook it perfectly, as hubs did, it just doesn’t get any better than this! The directions are clear and accurate, and other than doubling the amount of lobster per serving and reducing the Old Bay slightly, we made this just as the submitter directed. And she definitely had it right. Perfect.
- “vorcha” : Very easy and elegant! I recommend buying the best quality filet that you can afford, it will make a huge difference in the quality in the finished dish. I added a 1/2 cup of white wine to the lobster. To ensure the the lobster doesn’t get tough, under cook it, the broiler will finish it.
- “melissa” : This was awesome! I made it for my husband for his birthday with roasted asparagus, twice baked potato and yeast rolls. He thought it was the best meal ever! I didn’t have any Old Bay, so I used a combo of spices I had on hand and it came out great. Definitely try to get the best steak you can, and I would recommend not letting the lobster brown too much as it can dry it out. I sauteed it until done and topped the steak so that it was still moist. Great recipe!
- “alex” : What an awesome Valentines day recipe. I changed it up a little. Doubled the lobster, BBQ’d the filet, cut the old bay in half & added 1 tsp of garlic powder instead of the old bay to the melted butter for the final topping
- “jessica” : This was delicious!!! First time I did it in the broiler and it was awesome! My boyfriend loved it and said it was the best thing he’s ever eaten in his entire life. This time I charcoal grilled it and it was even better!!!! Gotta get crafty with the lobster though. I Skewered it and cooked it on the grill brushing it with the butter
- “tina” : This was sooo good! I made this for my boyfriend and I’s 1 year anniversary dinner, and it was amazing! The only thing I changed was instead of sprinkling the meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, I used Montreal’s Steak Seasoning. And instead of toothpicks, I used kitchen twine to tie the bacon around the meat. I also cut down on the Old Bay seasoning, only because my man’s belly is sensitive to heavy spices. I highly recommend getting with your butcher to find the best cut of tenderloin they have. It is definitely worth the money. Thank you
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :