Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “London Broil”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “janelle” : Excellent recipe! Now, when London Broils are on sale, I buy several, make a big batch of this marinade, let them sit a day or two, then put them in individual freezer ziploc bags, with the marinade. Then, on a busy day, I can just pull out the pre-marinated steaks, defrost, grill, and enjoy! Great time and money saver, and so yummy! J
- “josie” : Very good marinade with a few additions. I read over a couple of reviews that mentioned the meat didn’t come out very tender so I added about 3 Tbls of lemon juice to act as a tenderizer. I also added about 2 tsp of worchestershire sauce..(we call it rooster sauce), 2 tsp of fish sauce, 1 tsp of ground ginger, chili sauce instead of ketchup and a tsp of garlic powder. I broiled this instead of grilling (due to the nasty weather) and it turned out really good. My husband had 2 large peices and my 16 month old (who doesn’t have all of her teeth) was able to eat this. Will use again. Thanks
- “anna” : Wow- this is fantastic! I used London Broil and marinated in a large ziploc bag instead of foil. After grilling I sliced the meat on the diagonal as typical for LB, but really didn’t need to. Nice and tender, and oh so tasty! Will definately make this again and again!
- “angela” : Wow! I only had time to marinate the meat for two hours and it still tasted delicious! I made sure to score and pierce the meat first and then sealed it in a ziploc bag. I cut the salt in half and added a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce. My kids didn’t even ask for any steak sauce and they cleaned their plates. I sliced up the leftovers the next day and tossed it a salad with balsamic vinaigrette. Yum!! I’ll definitely be making this again only next time I’ll marinate overnight.
- “silvia” : Since others seemed to be confused about the use of flank steak in this london broil recipe,(which by the way was wonderful!..a keeper) this is the definition from wikipedia: London broil is a North American beef dish made by broiling or grilling marinated flank steak, then cutting it across the grain into thin strips. The origin of the name is obscure; the food is unknown in London, England. Many American butchers will label a cut of meat “London broil”. This is confusing as the term does not refer to a specific cut of meat, but a method of preparation and cookery. The cut of meat traditionally used is flank steak, but in recent years butchers have erroneously labeled top round roast/steak as London Broil. Because the muscle fibers run the entire length of this cut, the meat can be tough if not tenderized via pounding or massaging. Scoring, stabbing, cutting, penetrating, or otherwise mutilating the cut before sending it into the broiler results in a tougher finished product as it allows all the desirable juices to run out of the meat into the pan.
- “cynthia” : Great recipe!!! Would never buy london broil for the grill because it was a tough piece of meat. Made this and had neighbors over, sliced it thin on the slant and it was wonderful!! Went out and bought more steaks for the freezer for the summer. A keeper recipe !!!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :