Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “LOUISIANA HOT CRAB DIP”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vanesa” : This is the only crab dip I have found that is some what similar to mine. My measurements differ and has some additions. Everyone goes nuts over this: 1 small can crab meat drained, 1- 8oz. pkg. cream cheese softened, 1 c. mayonaise.( I think you could cut that in half if fat conscious, but I don’t think it would be as creamy.) Can add 1/2 cup minced onion, but I never do. Also, 1 T.lemon juice, 1/2 c. grated cheddar, 1/4 tsp. dry mustard, 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce. Mix all together into pie plate. Bake 350 for 30 min. You can also use 1-6oz. pkg. frozen crab meat thawed in place of canned. You can also add a can of tiny shrimp or sprinkle slivered almonds on top before baking. Serve with a nice butter cracker for spreading. This is our favorite crab dip made this way. I gave it 5 stars cuz it is similar to this dip with some changes. Thanks!
- “miriam” : I’ve made this recipe twice so far, to many great reviews. Although, I did make a few changes. I followed a few suggestions that I had read before. I only used half of the amount of cream cheese (this happened the first time because I didn’t have enough)and half the amount of cheddar cheese. Instead of paprika and hot sauce, I used about 1.5 – 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning. Then, I seerved it up with tortilla chips.
- “kimaly” : I hate when people change a recipe and then rate it but I must admit I did it myself this time. I used lump crab instead of canned, doulbed the cheese, 1 cup shredded chedder and 1 cup shredded white chedder and used 1 cup mayo and it was fantastic. I made it for the hubby’s 50th Birthday party and it was nothing less then a hugh hit. To the person that rated it 1 star and said it smelled terrible while cooking you must not be a seafood lover because it smells just like it should.
- “rachel” : Addictive. Best dip I have ever eaten, and I do not really even like crab. Make sure to use sharp cheddar and a bit more hot sauce than the recipe listed. If you use mild cheddar, the dip will not have enough flavor. I also used imitation crab meat.
- “jenna” : I thought this was excellent but I used Velveeta cheese instead of the cheddar and salad dressing in place of the mayo. I used my own judgment on the amount of ingredients to use.
- “shannon” : I made this for my family at thanksgiving. Whats reaaly great about it is it only takes minutes to make. I added a little more crab meat just because my gang loves it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :