Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Low-Carb Salisbury Steak”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “brenda” : I gave this recipe 5 stars after some changes I made. I added sage, green pepper in the patty, a clove of garlic. I skipped the eggs as I figured that would make them too fragile to turn. I did not use any kind of carb at all though. I skipped the 7 tablespoons of butter and used 1/2 of the onion soup package instead. That way I dumped a bunch of calories and it was healthier for me and my heart. You will have to figure out how much of the onion soup to use. Very tasty.
- “linda” : Didn’t have beef broth so used chicken broth instead and cornstarch as a thickener for the gravy. The meat patties are nicely flavoured, I used green onions, they look nice in the patty mix. It was so good and will make it again!
- “gina” : My granddaughter asked me to make my Salisbury steak for her visit today. However, I knew she was on a low carb diet due the need to lose weight for her upcoming surgery. Found just what I needed. This is a great recipe. Followed the recipe for the steaks but made adjustments for the gravy. She doesn’t eat mushrooms so I had to leave them out, also changed the sour cream to low fat milk (was out of sour cream) with the beef broth and an extra tablespoon of flour. Taste good!
- “john” : This was Great! I have never had Salisbury Steak with the sour cream, I have always made it with “regular” gravy with lots of onions (and sometimes mushrooms) in it. This is now a new thing at our house. We did use Greek yogurt being careful to just add a little at a time to the not too hot pan) instead of sour cream and low fat burger. I have no doubt that the original ingredients make it even better (including the higher fat beef the footnote mentioned) and I will try that sometime. We are just losing some of the holiday weight we put on. Thank you
- “kathy” : Very easy! I needed a low carb meal tonight and just didn’t know what to fix. Went in search of salisbury steak (and have never made it before). So glad I found this recipe. Definitely a keeper
- “lisa” : Very, very good. Will be making again. Halfed the recipe with just one lb hamburger. Would make more gravy. Served with boiled potatoes. Yum!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :