Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Low Carb Zucchini Fries”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “erin” : Delicious! I salted and re-salted these and let them sit for a few hours while doing other things in the kitchen. I put them on a cookie cooling rack over a sheet pan so the water could drip out. I turned them and salted again. I squeezed all the extra water out with paper towels. I didn’t rinse them as instructed. I I felt like that would make them wet again. I hand grated the parmesan and used nutritional yeast instead of ground almonds -not quite a half cup. My oven had been on a long time so it was nice and toasty. These came out perfectly! A delicious low carb craving satisfier!
- “karie” : If you are seriously counting carbs, pay attention to the recipe servings listed. This recipe is for 6 servings, so one serving would only be 3/8ths of a zucchini for 4.5 grams of carbs. Great recipe for those of us on Atkins who are missing fried junk food..
- “rebecca” : Very good, would definitely make again. I think the key is letting the zucchini drain for about an hour. I also tranferred them to a paper towel. I ground almonds in my coffee grinder and it worked great. You need to eat them right away as they aren’t good cold.
- “anna” : Loved this recipe. I am usually disappointed by all the “faux french fry” recipes used with veggies since they either come out too soggy, or bland, or just not as expected. This recipe however is great. I followed the directions exactly as they are listed here. I was able to use my food processor to grind the almonds so I just threw in the Parmesan with the almonds to make my life easier. The zucchini drained nicely, I patted it dry to help get rid of excess moisture. I breaded the slices and baked as directed and they came out delicious and pretty crispy, not soggy or bland, just perfect.
- “laura” : These are fantastic… actually addictive like real fries. The trick is to make sure they are coated well and put them on a rack then on a cookie sheet so they are crispy. I will definitely make them again.
- “lisa” : Definitely a recipe we use often; i use almond meal instead of crushed almonds. i sit the sliced zucchini on paper towel and i do not rinse the salt off. i bake on parchment paper. Always 5 stars!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :