Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mama Jean’s Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : Very good soup. I usually don’t cook this type of food from recipes but short on time after work I wanted a sure thing, not having to experiment with flavors and this was a success.
- “alison” : This is a good and quick dinner favorite! I would just add that I reduce the amount of peas.In my opinion, 8 oz. of peas ( a whole bag as far as I can tell) is just too many. Also, using leftover or rotisserie chicken or turkey is a huge time saver and adds more flavor to the soup. Overall, this recipe is a keeper!
- “robin” : I found this recipe when I was needing to use up some leftover dill. I have not made another chicken noodle soup since. It’s wonderful. Even my super picky sister who swears she hates dill loved this soup.
- “alex” : This soup is delicious. Very easy to make especially with a deli rotisserie chicken. I made this for my granny who was sick and she loved it. Even my picky 5 year old asked for seconds. Thank you
- “natasha” : This is hands-down my favorite chicken noodle soup recipe. So easy, I can even make it when I’m the one that’s sick! I leave out the peas, because I don’t like them, and add spinach instead. The dill is perfection.
- “vanesa” : This is now my go-to chicken soup! The dill makes it especially flavorful. I did make my own egg-beater noodles, but that is all I changed. Yum!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :