Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mango Chicken Meal Prep Bowls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “johnson” : I liked the recipe alot….though I tweaked it a bit. I used a mango smoothy blend for the marinade and sause. I flattened the chicken to uniform thickness and marinated it for 24 + hours in a vaccum sealed container. For the second half of the marinade added a few Tbsp of coconut milk. We then made coconut quinoa instead of the rice. For the corn salsa I used yellow, orange, and red sweet peppers. I did not have a red onion so we used a quarter cup of a finely chopped yellow sweet onion. I also doubled the marinade so I would have more to pour on top of the completed dish.
- “joan” : Really good for dinner! Left out coconut, and substituted diced& peeled tomato for the pepper. The mango sauce is great,especially after it had “mellowed” for a couple of days. (I made that a day ahead of time to “test” it with shrimp.)I had no chicken – but the sauteed shrimp filled in beautifully! This is a keeper!
- “alex” : It was really good, I made it as a normal meal for the family and it turned out great. I will definitely try again as a meal prep as it definitely exceeded expectations
- “michaela” : this was simply amazing, I left the coconut and red bell pepper out because I didn’t have any. I’ll definitely make this again. The only thing I changed I used 2 Mangos which gave me a little bit more of the amazing sauce.
- “amanda” : This was very tasty. Lots of flavors and freshness. The only thing that wasn’t as great was our chicken tenders. They got a little chewy from the grill, but otherwise a hit!
- “ema” : I tried following the recipe exactly and it was great! Still enjoyed it ok the fourth day and felt very healthy. Thank you for the recipe.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :