Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Maple and Garlic Marinated Pork Tenderloin”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “justine” : I love sesame oil so I doubled the amount suggested…but I would even add more next time. I loved this sauce/marinade it was so good; sweet but not overly. I made it with pan fried kale with garlic and put it on a bed of couscous…I drizzled remainder of the marinade from the bottom of the pan over the meat…it combined with the couscous beautifully. My partner loved the dish and is already asking me to make it again. My only regret is that we were so hungry we forgot to take a picture to share!!!! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe!
- “bibi” : I followed the recipe exactly, with only two exceptions: I used clarified butter instead of olive oil to brown the tenderloin (for its higher smoke point), and I added about 1/2 tsp. of salt. The marinade is very sweet, and only the sweetness and a hint of garlic came through. I was very surprised that the sesame oil and the horseradish were completely lost. That can be adjusted, because DH and DS really liked the flavor. The tenderloin was moist and juicy. I see the author describes this dish as “grilled”, but it was pan-roasted. I followed the directions, and I was happy to try this method, since I have only done stovetop with medallions. Thanks for the idea.
- “mandy” : This is sooooo delicious, at first when you read the ingredients ie; garlic and maple syrup, you think twice about a combination like that, but… this has got to be the BEST pork Loin roast ever! We baked it the first time and it was good,then put it in the smoker the second time, and cooked it low and slow for even more deliciousness, and not to mention …it was so tender! We’ve also done thick cut center cut pork chops the same way! This recipe is simple with great results! A definite keeper for sure. Try it, you’ll love it!
- “lina” : Absolutely delicious!! The only change I made was the maple syrup. I used half honey half maple syrup. I didn’t think my husband would go for all that maple syrup. I marinated overnight and the results were a perfect piece of pork!! I browned it on all sides then baked covered at 350 for about 30-40 minutes. It was so moist! I made it with mashed potatoes and the cooked marinade reserve tasted so good drizzled over potatoes! My grandson even enjoyed it and he hates everything! Lol! Definitely will make this again.
- “nicole” : So good I think my husband wants to marry me all over again…!
- “rebecca” : I am always looking for new ways to prepare pork of any kind. I stumbled onto this recipe, and since I had already planned a weekend of cooking, the prep time was ideal. WOW!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :