Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Maple Sugar Cream Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “robbie” : My husband made this for me and we both loved it, though I though it was a bit too sweet. Next time, we’ll add only 2/3 cup sugar. We didnt have half-and-half cream, so we used half heavy cream and half milk (which is what half-and-half is anyway). I’d eat the filling as a pudding by itself if I could! As for the 1-star rating below, if you cook a mixture with corn starch too long or over too high heat, the thickening agents will no longer work.
- “galia” : I have been making this recipe for five years now and it has earned its place in my family cookbook. I no longer bother with a pie crust but serve it as a custard. I have always used heavy cream. This makes it very rich but perfect for spooning over fruit.
- “jesicca” : I made this to take to work. all other recipes i tried Ive baked the filling in the pie crust. it was gone in a flash someone told me he had’nt had a sugar cream pie like that since his grandma past away 10 years ago. tastes almost like a cream brule. used good vanilla paste in recipe cooked till pudding consistancy on med heat. This is my only sugar cream pie recipe now!
- “debra” : I’ve never made a sugar cream pie before but this was superb. It is a little bit of heaven in a pie crust. Everyone loved it from the 4 year old to my husband. I would recommend this to everyone. Just make sure you stir the mixture so it doesn’t stick to your pan. Can’t wait to try it with bananas in it.
- “helen” : I made this for a friend…he said it was as good as his Grandma’s. I was so happy to finally find a Sugar Cream Pie recipe that was as good as he remembered! :o)
- “kelley” : Great pie! It was a bit more custardy than I’m used to (I’m used to the sturdy sugar cream) but the taste was wonderful! Thanks for the recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :