Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mascarpone Cream Mousse Dessert (Keto)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “julie” : I love mascarpone in desserts so this looks so good! I’ll probably use a little honey or maple syrup since I can’t use stevia but otherwise this is perfect!
- “susan” : this looks divine except that i just can’t stand stevia. would you know how much monkfruit to use in place of the stevia? i’m thinking i would probably use the powdered variety.
- “ginny” : I made this tonight. Awesome! I used exactly as the recipe stated but put blackberries on top instead of blueberries. Thank you so much! I’ll be making this often!
- “vonnie” : This was so light and refreshing! I took it to work, and they all loved it too! I topped with strawberry/raspberry (blueberries on the bottom) and dusted with 100% cocoa powder/espresso. So delicious! Thanks so much~
- “suzette” : I made this for 4th of July and it was a hit! I added 1/2 tsp. of the stevia drops to begin with because I was afraid of adding too much and it was the perfect amount. I had the same issue as Kathi Reed because the recipe does state to whip until stiff peaks form. This might be necessary if starting out with room temperature mascarpone but if not, you only want to whip until the ingredients are combined. Luckily, I noticed it in time before it had turned to butter…..WHEW!! I had strawberries macerating in fresh-squeezed lemon juice and used those for the bottom layer, then the mascarpone mixture, and topped it with fresh blueberries. I divided everything into 12 4-ounce mason jars. It was the perfect amount and just right for single-serving sizes. I will definitely make this again. Thank you!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :