Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mississippi Pot Roast”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : I made this with the exception of adding potatoes to the crock pot. I thought it was a welcome change from my normal crock pot roast. I also thought the peppers were a nice addition to the roast. I will make it again.
- “julia” : This is one pot recipe I’ve used many times. Recently I did a small group taste test with Mississippi Pot Roast and another well known and loved pot roast. When they were side by side the Mississippi Pot Roast was the clear winner. I do recommend searing the Roast prior to the crockpot cooking.
- “ruby” : I’ve made this with a stick of butter, packet of ranch & au ju gravy packet on top of the roast & it is delicious!
- “nancy” : This is a great roast! The recipe I used originally left out the peppercini juice (which I will add next time), but called for a half stick of butter (which keeps the meat super moist). We use this for shredded beef tacos… YUM!
- “janet” : My husband and I think it’s one of the best roasts I’ve ever made. Served it over mashed potatoes. Can’t wait to make it again.
- “linda” : This looks delicious. Looking forward to trying it. I think I will sear the outside of the roast before putting it in the crockpot. I always find beef gets way to dry when cooked in a crockpot
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :