Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Old Fashioned Creamy Rice Pudding”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “marianne” : Simple and delicious!!! Great way to use up left over milk. I used whole milk because that’s what I had on hand, and it was very creamy and delicious!!!!!!
- “debbie” : Wonderful recipe; so warm and comforting on a blustery March evening. The only change I made was to replace 1-/2 cups of the milk with evaporated milk (1 can=1-1/2 cups). It makes it nice and creamy and just a tad sweeter.
- “patrisha” : I had one cup of left over cooked long grain rice and decided to use this recipe as a guide. I used only about 2 3/4 cup of whole milk (guessing on the appropriate amount since rice was already cooked. After eating, I thought maybe I could have used at least 3 cups milk and it would have been a bit creamier and been fine.) I added two beaten egg yolks as described in the Kitchen Tips on the recipe. Golden raisins were in my fridge so I added those, as well. I added cinnamon and a little bit of nutmeg to the mixture before baking and after baking I sprinkled a little more cinnamon for a finished look. I think this would be very good topped with whipped cream, but I just poured a little whole milk over the warm pudding. It was delicious.
- “cathy” : I made this today. Very good. Next time I will add more milk. It was too thick. I would recommend a 2 quart instead of 1-1/2 quart baking dish as it bubbled over in the oven.
- “nora” : I doubled this recipe for my husband and myself however I swapped out the white sugar for honey and did not double that ingredient and it was plenty sweet.
- “kevine” : I thought this was very good Next time I will cut down the baking time, perhaps by 10 minutes. It got quite stiff in the frig.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :