Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Old Fashioned Salmon Patties”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “alyssa” : Oh wow…hadn’t thought of these in forever. We called them Salmon Patties where I grew up in NC. A dear old friend (a friend’s grandmother) used to make them for us. They were GOOD!!
- “amy” : Mmmm… these look so golden and delicious! I haven’t had one since I was a kid, so I think it’s time to give them another try!
- “marla” : Looking great! I can literally taste it through the screen…I wish!! ?
I make something similar sometimes, but from tuna cans ? the kids love it as lunch for school the day after ?
- “tracey” : I love salmon cakes! The addition of the Old Bay sounds so good. Can’t wait to try this! ?
- “roxana” : I love salmon cakes and so does hubby and just like you I ask myself why I don’t make them more often.
thanks for the reminder and the delicious recipe
- “melanie” : They really are good and I say the same thing every time I make them (which is like once a year)! It’s a great way to get salmon into the diet.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :