Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Orange Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “carla” : Absolute hit. I should have read the reviews before making so I would have made double at least the sauce. There will be a next time.
- “sarah” : I love this recipe! I read all the comments first. So because I doubled the recipe I did 4 x’s the sauce. I used Simply Orange and I did 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 honey for sweetener. It came out awesome!
- “kelsea” : My family isn’t big on oriental flavors, but this paired with jasmine rice is a meal that has been put into the monthly rotation!
- “layla” : Delicious! I used about 1/4 cup of frozen orange juice concentrate and tasted the sauce until I thought it was the right mix of sweet orange and spicy from the red pepper flakes. Based on other reviews, I doubled the amount of sauce and it was just right for a fairly light glaze on the chicken. The sauce was a bit spicier on the leftover chicken the best day – so good!
- “leya” : We loved this. Made exactly as written except we used boneless chicken breasts because this is what we had.
- “manal” : This was so easy to make. I did use a lot of orange zest and juice from the orange. Would defiantly make this again
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :