Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oven Denver Omelet Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gina” : Really delicious and satisfying! Also very easy. I will add this into my meal rotation. I used milk instead of half and half because that is what I had on hand and also added some salt and pepper. We had this for dinner with hashbrowns, but I will also make it for breakfast and brunch.
- “helen” : So simple yet satisfying. I put in pepper, onion, mushrooms, half a tomato and a shredded potato. Family is devouring it!
- “hauna” : I make this recipe at least once a month. I use a 10×10 pan so I use a dozen eggs. I always use the ham and green pepper and a can of green chilies. Sometimes I add green onions or tomatoes if I have some to use up. My husband loves it.
- “susie” : The first time I made this as stated in the recipe; felt that it was kind of bland. The second time I added salt, pepper, a quarter tsp of garlic powder, a dash of red pepper flakes, a few sauteed chopped button mushrooms and a handful of baby spinach (also chopped). Perfection!
- “carol” : Great casserole. I did leave it over night in fridge and gave it a stir next am and everything turned out A-OK. I have quite a few casseroles like this. Thanks for something new.
- “vanesa” : made it with four eggs and adjusted for it-my husband and I really thought it was very good- will make again
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :