Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Paleo Baked Eggs in Avocado”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “hellen” : I really enjoyed this for breakfast. What I wasn’t prepared for is an uncooked egg. Generally, I like my eggs cooked hard, but with the texture of the avocado, I didn’t even notice that the yolk wasn’t completely cooked through. When prepping, I simply used an egg separator to keep the yolks intact. And to keep the avocado halves from tipping, I sliced off just enough of the skin so that it created a flat surface. Set the avocado half in the pan and voila – it doesn’t tip! Quick, easy, and nutritious – I will definitely be making this one again!
- “elodie” : I modified this recipe by microwaving for 2 minutes on high instead of using the oven. Egg poached and was fine.
- “leslie” : Wow, I have just found my new go to breakfast. These were absolutely awesome. The buttery creaminess of the avocado and the richness of the egg make for a perfect combination. I only keep large eggs on hand so I did scoop out some of the avocado to accommodate the egg. Equally as good with or without the bacon.
- “sara” : This is a wonderful change for breakfast or any time of day. I did change things up a bit. I only used Himalayan salt and Telly cherry pepper and a little dab of real butter on each egg. No herbs and no pork! It has such a wonderfull creamy texture and the flavor was very rich and satisfying. My husband said it felt like he was eating a a five star resort, but even better.;) This is a keeper for sure. I like the idea of having the cherry tomatoes and maybe some baked paprika along with it.
- “theresa” : Loved this- put grape tomatoes next to avocados in the pan to hold them in place. The roasted tomato was great with it. Added fresh cilantro at the end instead of parsley – but this is an awesome combination!
- “pamela” : I loved this recipe! It was creamy an much better than i expected. I omitted the bacon and salt & pepped the avacodo before adding the egg then topped with parmesan cheese and some sour cream on the side. Yum!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :