Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “PALEO SWEET POTATO HASH BROWNS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mary” : Thanks for making the actual recipe easy to find on your page and no telling some long-winded story just to have extra ads on your page. I will definitely be checking out your other recipes! 🙂 And this recipe worked great for me!
- “robert” : Good recipe for us who are on a paleo lifestyle. This will be a regular in my breakfast routine.
- “judy” : I have been making sweet potato hash browns for awhile. I do not use butter. I make them extra healthy by using non-flavored coconut oil (like LouAna’s). I think they come out even crispier this way. And I use the peels and all for a triple punch of healthiness and goodness.
- “martha” : Amazingly my hash browns did not fall apart. I grated it, compressed it, placed it in the cast iron pan with all that bubbly butter and voila I was able to flip it without a hitch. Thank you so much for the recipe 🙂
- “liza” : This is a good recipe although when I was cooking it it just fell apart…. So I decided to put an egg in it and it came out perfect… So put in an egg while your making this so it doesn’t fall apart. I also served it with a bed of spinach an egg and avocado! It was beautiful I advise people to try it!!!
- “nancy” : Nice idea, doesn’t work. They don’t stay together at all and too much moisture to brown or crisp
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :