Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pan-Roasted Chicken with Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mari” : This was good! My husband loved it. Though I must admit that I really braised the chicken, brussel sprouts and potatoes instead of pan roasting. After cooking the bacon, I browned the chicken breasts in the bacon drippings. Then I added about a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan to saute the garlic and added the brussel sprouts, potatoes, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Then I added a little chicken broth and returned the chicken to the pan. I covered it and put it in the oven to cook at 350 for about 40 minutes and it was perfect. Maybe next time I’ll actually pan roast it with the lemon slices. I’m sure it is excellent. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
- “chicka” : I did as the other reviewer said and braised it. – Browned bacon and removed. – Browned boneless chicken chicken and removed. – Browned garlic with 1 T olive oil. – Added brussel sprouts back in and tossed. – Added Sweet potatoes diced since I had no regular potatoes – Added lemon juice, salt pepper as per recipe. – Put bacon on top. – Added chicken back in. – Added 2 c chicken stock. Next time I might do less. – Braised for 35 minutes Sauce was awesome! and everybody ate it surprise dhow much they liked the brussel spouts. A definite repeat!
- “jessica” : I am giving this recipe 5 stars because my whole family loved it, and ate it up without complaining! But I must admit I had no bacon, so I skipped that step and also used drumsticks instead of breasts. I knew that the drumsticks would cook fast, so I baked at 375 C and cut my potatoes into eighths instead of quarters. Turned out great!
- “leonard” : like the concept, but my little tweak was that i like my vegetables separate from the rest. stuck to the exact ingredients for the b.s. (but in it’s own pan). really liked the sauce but gave it minced garlic, rosemary, and parsley for the chicken & potatoes for just that extra ummph. was totally delicious
- “alex” : I found this recipe while looking for something to do with Brussel Sprouts, which I’d be cooking for the first time. I had everything except the Lemon slices, but other than that I made the dish exactly as written. We loved it! My wife and I thought the Sprouts were the best tasting thing in the dish. The flavor of the lemon juice really popped on them. I felt mighty fancy pulling this dish out of the oven, lol! Kinda out of the norm for us but that was the point. Great recipe!
- “anna” : I baked this longer at a lower temperature, and it turned out great. More Brussels sprouts would’ve made it even better.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :