Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Parmesan Roasted Corn on the Cob”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
- “kathleen” : Fantastic! I wrapped mine in foil and threw in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes. So delicious. Can’t wait to make it again!
- “natalie” : Helpful Hint: a friend made this for us (with the addition of a fresh rosemary sprig) and we used the new Reynolds no-stick foil. Everything stuck to the corn and it was delicious!
- “jessi” : This is the traditional Mexican way of eating corn. Just we normally put the toppings on after grilling the corn so I wanted to try this recipe for the foil packets.
- “theresa” : I love this recipe. The only thing I do differently is sprinkle the parmesan cheese after the corn is done cooking. Otherwise the cheese stuck to the tinfoil. Delicious.
- “deborah” : I made this tonight and it was wonderful! My husband even loved it! I changed the serving to 2, since it was just the two of us and made a couple modifications. I used Hellmans light to save on the fat and used a little less of the chili powder. I mixed the mayo w/the cheese, spread the mix on the corn, then sprinkled the pepper/salt/chili powder mixture. Turned out great!! Will make this again
- “heidi” : Very tasty! My three children and my husband really like the flavor-and didn’t ask for butter or salt!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :