Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut butter balls aka Buckeye Balls”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kelli” : These are one of my favorite treats as well. I have been making making them for years, but never thought of putting them in the freezer. I’m just wondering how you dip the peanut butter balls in the chocolate? Yours look so perfect, and there are no toothpick holes or fingerprints. Also, how do you get your peanut butter balls to come out so uniform in size?
- “mary” : My mom used to use a double boiler in the bottom pot water in the top she’d put the chocolate chips. Seems to work the same. I never knew you could use the microwave.
- “tari” : I learned to make them in the early 70’s using a Double Boiler to melt chocolate! No microwaves then! Blessings! Microwave would be less messy!! ?. I used the parroting also. Helped the chocolate to stick on the Peanutbutter Balls too!
- “jenn” : I’ve been making them for years. I put about a 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable oil in the chocolate and it makes them super smooth and shiny, also doesn’t change the taste.
- “tania” : I have made these for years. I have used a different recipe of 1 lb butter, 2 lbs peanut butter, and 3 lbs of confectioners sugar. It comes very close to perfect every time except when the humidity is high.
- “sabrina” : These are a Christmas staple for us to have around the house but I really don’t want to wait that long this year! Too good!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :