Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Peanut Butter Chocolate Parfaits”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rena” : I love to make and serve trifles. They are easy and you can change them up. This one is so good and will be made again and again.
- “cindy” : This was very easy and made a very pretty dessert. I didn’t have a trifle dish so I used a clear glass mixing bowl.Since other members comented in how much it made I only made half.I left out the peanut butter cups except for the garnish.I plan on making this for a Christmas potluck and will get a trifle dish for then.Highly recommend for chocolate and Peanut butter lovers
- “mia” : I made this to take into the office where there are 14 of us, it made so much there was enough for some to take home. Unless I did something wrong this really does make a lot, I had to put straws poking up out of it in order to put the plastic wrap over it. One of the staff is a peanut butter cup/butter finger addict so I used a 50/50 mix of both and he couldn’t leave it alone. I don’t like whipped topping so I used fresh beaten only lightly sweetened whipping cream stabilized with unflavored gelatin. Also instead of 2% milk, which I don’t ever have in the house, I used 4% milk. Tip: 4% milk or better yet half and half will always give you a thicker richer pudding, 2% or less milk will give you a runnier pudding. This is dessert, not dinner, so what the heck, splurge.
- “sabrina” : This was so good. My kids loved it and it was something they could help me make which adds to the enjoyment. I just used enough peanut butter cups for garnish rather than put them in the dessert. As I love all things peanut butter we will definitely make this again.
- “kim” : This trifle was excellent! It is VERY rich. Brought it into work and received many requests for the recipe. Recommendation: Cut peanut butter cups amount in half (use only one bag).
- “darla” : Delicious! I only used 2 containers of whipped topping and that was plenty. Would definitely make again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :