Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Perfect Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lois” : I loved this, really delicious. I did make a small change, I added 5 cloves of garlic finely chopped, added during step 2. These were earth shaking, my gourmet club loved them also. The first time I made them I ate one before the club assembled and it’s a good thing because I would not have gotten even one after the gang got finished. The next meeting I was ordered to make them again, this time I made a triple batch, they all vanished. Thanks for sharing
- “lindy” : I am so glad that I saw this recipe! When I try a new recipe,I don’t change a thing. I don’t feel that it’s fair to change a recipe and then review it. These don’t need any changes. They are just wonderful the way they are. Perfection in a mushroom cap!
- “kim” : My family loved these…..I added extra salt, pepper, garlic, asiago,cheese, and I browned the breadcrumbs in butter first. So delicious!!! We were so sad when the last one was gone!!!!!! Will definitely make again
- “mia” : Made 2 batches. One as written. Group liked them. Many said there was something missing. Batch two I added more onion, a bunch of fresh minced garlic, a pinch of crushed red pepper and a decent sprinkle of smoked paprika. They loved them. My crew loves bold flavors, so purely a matter of personal taste. Just know who you are cooking for and adjust the recipe accordingly. I cook by sight, feel and taste, not necessarily measurements. Overall a fantastic recipe and you can’t go wrong.
- “vanesa” : I made these for Christmas dinner (appetizer) and they were a hit. I am a diver and spear lobster which I had on hand in the freezer. With that being said I used lobster meat instead of crab. Chopped it fine as were the instructions for the crab. Yummy! Can’t wait to make these again. Thank you for the recipe
- “pamela” : Not sure which recipe was posted first because they are both the same (Savory Crab Stuffed Mushrooms) but OMGeeeee!! Yummm!! I added a tad of Garlic, Worchestershire and Horseradish to the stuffing and used sweet onion and seasoned dry bread crumbs instead of green onions and soft bread crumbs (only because thats what I had) and added the stems that I chopped up to the filling…. Will DEFINATELY be making these again!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :