Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Personal Portobello Pizza”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “trisha” : Portobellos are not so runny if the gills are removed prior to cooking. Just scrape them out with a spoon. This is a quick and easy week night recipe. Add a bit of fresh spinach or some canned artichoke hearts, halved grape tomatoes, cooked and crumbled Italian sausage, anything you like on a regular pizza. You can make it as healthy and low calorie as you like by adding or omitting ingredients.
- “jenny” :I love portobello pizzas! They are so good and give me a healthy alternative to satisfy my pizza cravings! I cook the mushroom for 10 minutes at 400 degrees and then add the topping and cook for another 10 minutes. Add whatever your favorite toppings are. I added cooked broccoli the other day just for some extra veggie. Delicious. Update: After reading the reviews, a few people mentioned how watery the mushroom was. A couple suggestions…DO NOT rinse your mushroom off under running water, mushrooms are very absorbent and will just soak up all that water. Just take a cloth or paper towel and brush the dirt off the mushroom. Also, try increasing the oven temp a little bit and cook the mushroom the first time around just a little longer to dry it out more. The mushroom will always be a little watery, but hopefully with those tips it won’t be as bad as some have posted.
- “alison” : Make sure to remove the gills of fresh mushrooms before cooking. Added Parmesan cheese, and cooked for about 15 minutes–until the cheese came out with the golden spots (just like a real pizza). Don’t use too much cheese or sauce or it will overflow while cooking. However, the sauce marinates the mushroom while cooking and it comes out with a delicious flavor!
- “amanda” : These are wonderful! You can’t miss the step about baking the mushroom for a few minutes by itself before baking it with the added toppings. I think that is why some people had issues with it being watery. I know, because I missed that step the first time I made these! Also, I made the rookie mistake of rinsing the mushrooms rather than just wiping them off with a damp towel! They were still very good, though, and they have even been better since I realized my mistakes. I topped mine with pizza sauce, mozzarella, and tri-color bell peppers. Even my husband enjoyed them, and he is typically not inclined to enjoy anything unless it is meaty and greasy!
- “silvia” : I thot these were great. I changed the toppings to fit what I had on hand and I also used the tip from one of the reviews about crankin’ up the heat a little at the first cooking of the ‘shrooms. One more tip is, I pre-cooked them-gills down on a rack on a pan-once that first pre-cooking is done I then placed them gills down on a paper towel for a few minutes while I finished prep on the toppings. My hubby and I didn’t find them to be too juicy at all. In fact he went back for seconds!
- “vanesa” : These were so easy and good that I had to write my first review. I wiped them with a paper towel and used a spoon to clean out the cap of the stem and gills. I then threw them on the grill flipping to get rid of any liquid. Once I thought they were cooked enough I added my toppings. Yumm and so easy! I have a neighbor who loves to taste test any new recipes(or old for that matter) I try. She loved it too! Thanks for a great, simple recipe!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :