Welcome again to The Fabulous Mommies (Home of Plant Based recipes), Today i will guide you how to make “Pesto Garlic Pizza Rolls”. I made this Delicious vegan recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This yummy vegan recipe is easy to make and it walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it:
- 1 ~20 oz dough pizza dough (homemade* or store bought)
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, melted
- 3-5 garlic cloves (depending on preference)
- 1/4 tsp dried basil, oregano and parsley each
- 2-3 tbsp vegan sun dried tomato pesto* (or green pesto)
- Vegan mozzarella shreds and/or Parmesan
- Marinara sauce for serving
Preheat oven to 400 F/200 C.
Divide pizza dough into 15 similar sized pieces, and roll them into balls.
Stir minced or crushed garlic cloves and dried herbs into melted vegan butter.
Dip dough balls into garlic herb butter (or use a pastry brush), and place them into a 10 inch greased cast iron skillet.
Add bits of pesto between them with a spoon, and sprinkle with vegan cheese if using.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with marinara sauce, and enjoy!
Pizza dough: Whole wheat bread flour, water, yeast, salt, olive oil
Pesto: Sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, almonds, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, pitted Kalamata olives