Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “PHILLY CHEESE STEAK STUFFED PEPPERS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “vickas” : Thank you for the recipe.
Is there any off the counter sauce (low carb) available which I can use in this recipe instead of preparing Marinara sauce.
- “brittany” : I’m wondering if these were maqde and frozen for meals later. How long would they have to be reheated for? Or thawed and then cooked. I am making these today but would like to freeze leftovers for future meals. Also just started keto qnd very happy to come across this site and all its delicious looking recipes!
- “lisa” : This looks very good. I will have to make it sometime.I’ve notice that almost all the stuffed pepper recipes I’ve found say to cook the ground meat BEFORE stuffing them into the pepper. Unfortunately, I am looking at all these recipes because I’m just trying to figure out how long to bake some stuffed peppers that I got at the grocery deli counter that had no instructions, and are stuffed with raw ground meat. And I’m not about to take all the meat out and cook it in a pan and stuff the peppers again! Anybody have any ideas??
- “leila” : I cook my peppers hollowed out in the oven with no stuffing for 15 to 20 min then I check them till they look desired consistency. I also cook filling first (meat) then stuff it and heat like 10 more min all together.
- “stephanie” : I just found your site. My daughter and I just started doing the keto diet, so I have been doing a lot of reading. Your information has been very helpful and your recipes look wonderful and easy to make. So glad I found this site. Thank you so much. Can`t wait to try this recipe.
- “larisa” : Loved this recipe the first time I made it. Back to make it again. Using ground sausage instead of beef this time. Love all of your recipes.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :