Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Pierogi (Polish Dumplings)”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mimi” : My Grandma made the best Pierogi’s ever. She took her secrets w/ her to the grave. I never thought that I would ever taste another Pierogi that could rival my Grandmothers, until this recipe! My family loved them and it was worth the time taken to make them. I think this will be one recipe that will be my family’s “secret”
- “annie” : I have had many pierogi’s but none better than these. This recipe ensures that the Peirogi’s are moist and definitely is the traditional Polish pierogi!
- “helen” : Gave this 5 stars for the dough. Used my own filling. This dough was exactly what I was looking for. Let the dough sit for 10 to 15 minutes before rolling. I use my pasta machine to roll out the dough. I use a wide rim glass or mug to cut out pierogi. SOOOOOO GOOD.
- “vanesa” : These are very good. When my husband was alive he made a “old counry” version with a mixture of seasoned hamburger, onion, beaten egg mixed will and placed inside the dough. He boiled them and then we would lightly brown the dough in a greased cast iron skillet after they had cooled from the boiling procedure. Serve them up with sour cream if desired. Not low on calories but a delicious version of the Pierogi with
- “nicole” : Time consuming but well worth it. I’ve never made these from scratch before, but found it to be quite easy and the end product was delicious. Just make sure you seal the dough with water and a fork or else you will have a mess when you go to boil them. Finish them off by frying them in a little butter to make them crispy and serve with onions. Thanks for the recipe!
- “leslie” : I’m new to cooking and have tried to be adventurous…I tried this recipe, and my family loved it. It was easier than I thought it would be, and it really has an authentic flavor.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :